- Pigtails and Ponytails: Growing Up Mennonite
- How to Keep Family Mealtime
- The Fascinating Evolution of Mealtime Through the Years
- Mennonite Community Cookbook: The Making of a Keepsake Cookbook
- Great Mennonite Cookbook Compilers
- Writing, Editing, Blogging
- Any other topic you would suggest
Concerned about family life?
Help offer support for young families as they try to start or keep the tradition of frequent family dinner!
Build the movement
Invite Finding Harmony blogger and author of Whatever Happened to Dinner: Reflections and Recipes for Family Meal Time, Melodie Davis to your banquet, civic club, women’s group, workshop, conference, PTA, supper club, Wednesday church supper night or Sunday morning/evening, retreat.
Three FREE Whatever Happened to Dinner books with any booking for one hour program on any related topic.
$36 Value – Use for door prizes.
Reduced speaker fee of $75–normally $100. (Plus pay transportation expenses).
Two or more bookings on one trip/one location (go together with another group: pay no additional speaker fee, share transportation/speaker fee).
Total savings at least $60
Optional idea: Purchase package of ten (minimum) Mennonite cookbooks for your audience at 30 percent discount: you keep 20 percent of sale price for your organization.
Other arrangements upon request.
Contact Melodie Davis at email@example.com or 540-574-4874.